SHIPPING, RETURNS & CANCELLATIONS
Our policies are designed to ensure complete satisfaction, and to enable a delightful and convenient shopping experience.
Return and Exchange
If you are not entirely satisfied with your online purchases, or for any reason it does not meet your expectations, you can return the merchandise for an exchange or full refund. This is not applicable to any personalised products.
For a refund of the full amount, the product needs to be returned within 5 days of receipt.
* Terms and Conditions apply
Refunds are payable in the original form of payment used to make your purchase. Once the product is received, and it passes through our quality checks, your refund will be processed.
* Terms and Conditions apply
Refunds by Abhipriya Jewellers will be made in the following manner.
Within 30 Business Days of receiving and approving the returned item, the refund payable by Abhipriya Jewellers will be credited to the online account (credit/ debit card / net banking) that was used to purchase from us. The duration of re-credit will be as stated by the bank which has issued the card.
How to return any Abhipriya Jewellers merchandise for an exchange/refund?
1. Please connect with our customer service number +91 8850038641 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. In the event of making a return, place the unused merchandise in the original Abhipriya Jewellers packaging accompanied with the invoice, certificate and insurance policy and seal it.
3. Items showing any sign of wear or that have been altered or tampered with (by anyone/entity besides Abhipriya Jewellers) or damaged in any manner will not be accepted for return or refund.
4. All return shipping and handling costs shall be payable by the customer, on actuals.
5. Once the return is confirmed and approved by Abhipriya Jewellers, your refund amount/exchanged item shall be processed at the earliest.
Terms & Conditions
• Returns, exchanges and refunds are acceptable only within the days stated in our policy.
• Refunds are payable in the original form of payment.
• For all returns, exchanges and refunds – products should be accompanied with original product certificate as well as the original/copy invoice.
• Items showing signs of wear or damage, in any manner will not be accepted for an exchange or refund.
• Returned merchandise will be reviewed by the Quality Assurance Department.
• Abhipriya Jewellers reserves the right to change the exchange/refund amount based on quality inspection.
• All refunds are subject to GST at the applicable rate. The prevailing rate is 3%.
• Should a purchase be made using a gift card, discount or promo code, or under any promotion offered by Abhipriya Jewellers, the refund payable will be reduced to be equivalent to that stated in the invoice.
Cancellations by You
If you wish to cancel your order, for any reason that may arise, please contact our Customer Service Team. If we receive your cancellation notice and the order has not been processed or approved by us, we shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount. Request for cancellation of orders shall only be valid and accepted if they are made within 24 hours of order confirmation. Abhipriya Jewellers reserves the right to decide whether an order has been processed or not. In using this site, you acknowledge that you shall not dispute the decision made by us and accept our decision regarding the cancellation.
Cancellations by Abhipriya Jewellers
There may be some orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our own discretion, to decline or cancel any orders for any reason. Some situations may arise resulting in your order being cancelled such as limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product, description or pricing information, or problems with billing. Before accepting any order, we may require additional information or verification(s). We will notify you if and when your order or a portion of your order has been cancelled, or if additional information is required before we accept your order. In case your order has been cancelled after your debit/credit card has been charged, the amount billed will be re-credited into your card account.